Sunday, October 23, 2005

Jose Luis Agreda



Yahoo.....my friend, Jose Luis has a blog!! I fell in love with his work a few years ago on the drawing board, and have been his die-hard fan ever since. He's got a fantastic eye for shape, color & design. It took a little convincing at first, but he finally gave in and jumped on the blog train. Please check him out at http://homepage.mac.com/agreda/iblog/

Hopefully he wont kill me for posting one of this earlier pieces. Sorry Jose Luis...it's one on my favorites ;)

4 comments:

MehmetSaygin said...

Agreda is one of the best modern illustrators for me, I really enjoy his style.Thanks for posting this piece, I've never seen it before.

Eric Sturdevant said...

I dig Agreda's stuff as well. Glad to see he's got a blog too, thanks for the link!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Steve is the guy who PUSHED me to the blog train!
Thanks for adding me to your links, I should learn how to do that and start a link section in my blog.
Glad you like that illo.

Knife and Onions said...

How does he do it, Steve?

Great, great work!