Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Happy New Year!

Rather than do another soulful list of resolutions again this year, I instead opted to reflect on my feelings about 2009.


Cheers to a great new year, everyone!

29 comments:

  1. You're off to a fine start, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Chachi! Sweet stuff. Now, just do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's crazy because, even with thousand of miles between us, I could have exactly the same list... but yeah, I rather like to kill the old guy when he's sleeping, it's less painfull...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha! Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha! very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! That's Awesome, Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nothing like a pillow choke to end the year... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent Illustrations Steve, Frog in socks is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is just plain marvellous. Great idea and perfectly put together

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha! love your humor man...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol...awesome~ Think this will be a good year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your still a liar in my books, but at least you can kinda draw!..sorta makes up for it I guess

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous4:03 PM

    haha,

    awesome man.

    happy new year!

    >oVi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope all's well, bud! Happy New Year!

    Oh, and that post above mine talks about job opportunities in bartending in Taipei! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fantastic! It reminds me of the old Tootsie-Roll pop ads.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im loving your blog, great designs and style.
    very impresive work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Holy moly your blog is making me laugh a lot! Keep posting please, I wants the eye candies!

    ReplyDelete