Friday, February 03, 2006

Silly work doodles

One of the best things about working with other artists is the crazy drawings you do of each other. Here's a quick one I did a few months back of my buddies, Don and Robin. I think this was right after episode 3 hit theatres, hence the starwars reference. That and Don has this odd wookie fetish. Gronkkk!!

Here's another one from a lunch conversation. For some strange reason, Don said when he was a kid he always thought Ronald MacDonald was actually Boy George under all that makeup. Maybe he's right!

6 comments:

Brian Growe said...

Those are great! Those silly types of conversation drawings as always some of my favorites to do!

Martin Wittig said...

Scary thought!:)

ladymandelyn said...

Oh God......That's the scariest drawing I've ever seen!

Well, when I was growing up I always thought Bea Arthur was a man in drag......well I guess everybody thought that!

paublo said...

...as if ronald didn't already freak me out, yikes!

Cedricstudio said...

Hilarious!

PEPE said...

You're dead to me Steve!! How dare you imply that I am vertically challenged!!!!



...hehehehe!!