Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Poll for Prints


It's that time of year again where I update the store blog with some new prints for sale. I'm not completely sure which ones to add yet, so I thought I'd enlist the aid of you guys. Please take a gander at the smattering of images above, and then toss in a vote for which ones you'd like to see added. Once enough people chime in with their favorites, I'll post the most popular choices over at the store.

Cheers!

(P.S. If I've missed some images that people like, feel free to mention it)

36 comments:

  1. I vote for Donald, Speedy #1, and Yogi :) It's actually quite hard to narrow it down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty fond of ol' Japanesey Mario dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I like your Hanna Barbara "Live animals" take..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another vote for your alphabet animals. Smog monster is a prime candidate too. Too bad to you probably can't sell a print of your El Tigre villain pile-up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man... Donald or Quick Draw for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all pretty dang sweet. Mega Man, Speedy1 and the bear in cave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Yogi is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quickdraw Mos Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with the 1st post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Japanese Mario and Donkey Kong/Mario. They are ALL great, but I would hang those two up for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for Megaman and/or Mario/Kong. I also vote for a new sketchbook!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the bear in the lower left and the robot in the lower right.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Deadman for sure!
    I also have this old drawing you did of some spaceman when we were in Halifax... I'll try and dig it up for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Megaman, Donald and Yogi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very hard to narrow it down, each one has something i think someone would want.

    My favorite is Donald, It's a classic. Mega Man's Awesome, the cute speedy is great, the cranky one is pretty cool too!

    ugh! it's hard to say, they all rock!

    ReplyDelete
  16. hard to choose but thbest for me are donald, tinkles and yogi !

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Mario. The cute and evil Speedies would make a nice set.

    ReplyDelete
  18. My faves are the Megaman, both Mario ones and the Smog over LA!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Donald, Yogi, Speedy(s)...

    ReplyDelete
  20. I votes for the Quick Draw, Yogi and Donald.

    ReplyDelete
  21. all of them. haha

    but if I must choose, its between Tinkles and the smoke cloud

    ReplyDelete
  22. The Donald Duck one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Macho Libre Juggernaut!!! but that goes without saying from me.....and deadman 01..

    ReplyDelete
  24. M is for Megaman, Japanese Mario & Ceral

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the Donkey Kong and/or Mario!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the yogi and megaman! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  27. They're all amazing, but if I had to choose...

    Japanese Mario
    Quick Draw McGraw
    Y is for Yogi
    Smog Monster
    and
    Donkey Kong!!!

    Great stuff Steve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Steve, If I were you I'd have real problems
    to decide about the whole Juggernaut serie.
    The idea itself is too much!
    We "LOL'ed" with my older daughter so much and enjoyed every new "J" design you posted.
    (I loved some glow on the black arm of the Emo Juggernaut).
    Thanks a lot for you visit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awesome work... I love QuickDraw McGraw and Mario japanese. Congratulation for your work

    ReplyDelete
  30. Not a dud in the bunch! I like the 1st Speedy and your take on Yogi the best.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Dang... but they all sooo nice!
    Ive gotta say yogi is pure dopeness... and I always like Mario.
    Now, when should I expect them in the mail?

    ReplyDelete
  32. I'd love a Yogi and Quick Draw set!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey, fellow Nickelodeoner. I work on Odd Parents. Awesome work, Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  34. wheres MEGA MAN!!!!?? Thats my FAV!!
    I want to buy it. (:

    ReplyDelete