Studying some J. P. Miller and Richard Scarry tonight. I ballsed up on the feather rendering, but it came ok regardless. These might make for a fun series. Maybe M is for mouse?
Awww...this is cool Steve! O, I know! What about "L is for LAMBert!" (the sheepish lion)hehee...=) (see how I did that?? Tied it into your theme, Disney and your name!! BAM!!! huh, huh...AWWww yea, score....@_@ )
This seriously rocks, Steve. Would love to see it as a series. Good start on your resolutions to boot!
ReplyDeleteLooks great man. Fun style. Would love to see a M for Mouse.
ReplyDeleteAnd G for Goofy! (is it even possible to make him look like a dog?) I guess that wouldn't work with your animal motif, though.
ReplyDeleteWell done on the duck...nice rendering.
Yes! More please!
ReplyDeleteWOW!! Yeah, M is definitely for Mouse.
ReplyDeleteOr it's for more. Either way, I support it.
yeah!! Nicey nice steve!!!
ReplyDeleteFun! If it's gonna be a Disney series, how about "F is for FROZEN"?
ReplyDeleteDonald has never been more handsome!
ReplyDeleteAwww...this is cool Steve!
ReplyDeleteO, I know! What about "L is for LAMBert!" (the sheepish lion)hehee...=) (see how I did that?? Tied it into your theme, Disney and your name!! BAM!!!
huh, huh...AWWww yea, score....@_@ )
Great Idea! I like this final art style!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!
ReplyDeleteAwesome, love the colours!
ReplyDeleteKickass. Scarry is the best.
ReplyDeleteWOOOOW
ReplyDeleteI was blown away looking at your blog.
I absolutely LOVE your works:D
in case i haven't mentioned it in awhile..I am a HUGE fan! Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteLove it dude!! Rock on wif yo bad sef!
ReplyDeleteThe texture is BEAUTIFUL, man! I want the book.
ReplyDeleteS is for Slambo!
ReplyDeleteG is for god, what is he?!
ReplyDeleteawesome drawing sir!
ReplyDeletebeautiful. amazing attention to detail. everything is perfect.
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love this illustration! bravo!
ReplyDeleteGreat job dude!!
ReplyDeleteLovely works....Just awesome.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Brazil.