Saturday, November 08, 2008

Last Juggernaut of the year.

As promised.....three weeks ago (sorry, freelance and moving to a new place took priority) the last juggernaut.

08)...."Macho Libre Juggernaut."



Next character up on Project ReDesign........Deadman!

34 comments:

  1. Excellent stuff Steve all the juggernauts are brilliant this one is my favorite, it will very interesting to see what you do with deadman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This guy looks like a bomb! great round desing,and the tatoos looks very cool too, and the skull belt, jejeje. Cheers!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. GReat characters as usual, i m curious to se the next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your work man! you're a great designer!
    the emo one is my favourite!
    cant wait for the new series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow cool

    very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. sup! LOL awesome job slamo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lambey! Nice Juggs ya have up here! Project Re-Design seems fun and ambitous - here's hoping you can keep it alive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great interpretation! You should be a character designer...heh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha, finally man! All of these were great, but this one was definitely worth waiting for.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking foward to Deadman, I like him because he is dead!
    Juggernaut looks like he'd make a good pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes Slambe!!! I love it! I want to do a dead man now too! Great work buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy crap Steve! I'm so digging this lucha Juggernaut. Can't wait to see Deadman, he's one of my favorite characters in the DC universe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the design... And also love the baby blue background behind him. It looks like he's trapped in a Child's room and is pretty pissed off about being stuck there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes dude... awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. looking awesome steve! I've enjoyed all of your Juggernaut designs. Can't wait to see what you do with Deadman. I don't know much about him.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dude! this guy is awesome! Love his tattoos hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your works are awesome ~~
    Hope to see more on your blog!!

    * Hope you can stop by & have a look on my blog. ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice finish! All is forgiven, then.

    ReplyDelete
  19. this last one is great.
    I can't wait for deadman

    ReplyDelete
  20. this is probably my favorite, although Juggernaut Gigante is a close second. I love that you are posting the sketches and the finished drawing, nice to see works in progress. Looking forward to Deadman redesign, post as soon as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this design!...my favorite of the batch.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for your messages.
    I appreciate especially your way to exagerate your drawings and to play with the shapes in different sizes,distortions,etc...
    That's what i'd like to explore further,but each time I tried to,my publisher and the storyteller I'm working with said to me:-you're going too far,stay more realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  23. GREAT designs here! I love your werewolf below too, super dooper stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  24. PS. I chose to play along with this tagging thing that's going around and 'Tagged' you.
    Check my blog for the rules.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You're a Newfie? Wow! I guess we're not all ham-fisted and colourblind after all!

    I bet you knows Glenn Curry (?)

    ReplyDelete
  26. amazing artwork, man! your designs have so much personality!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. your style is sooo inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  28. You Sue and the cats have a good T-Day! Gobble 'til you wobble.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow !!!!!
    Your works are awesome ^^

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great shapes man. Lookin' awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi, Steeve, awesome stuff ;-)

    ReplyDelete