Monday, September 10, 2007

Books and Cds....

Every once in a blue moon on the show, there are some specialty props where I get the chance to experiment with different style choices. Here's a few of my favorites so far.

Maria character design courtesy of Mizzy Sandra Equihua.

28 comments:

  1. These are fun! I'd like a copy of that Pointy Helmets of Scotland book, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some extra cool stuff Steve! I like how "Snake Lengths" doesn't roll off the tongue too easy. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah....exploding guitar. Classic Slambe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are freakin cool bro!! The nod to Dr Suess, I mean Dr Swarr, is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vikings rule and so do you... using logic that would mean... you're a viking!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantástico estilo.
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pics^^ By the way, you knew Puffy Crew Blogger got hacked?

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice steve, love em!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Steve, your work is very good, I love your art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. double delicious. Tonnesof juice in evidence here

    ReplyDelete
  11. my fave is "Pointy Helmets of Scotland"...
    the horn lodged into "happy dudes" eye socket is hilarious.
    "Lodging horns" into things also reminds me of the summer we shared a room in San Diego...
    good times...

    ReplyDelete
  12. hah,, reakky fun style on the snake one. nice stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  13. and by reakky i mean reaLLy, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  14. rejected!? bah! This week then... I'll call ya (or write if i can't find ur number)

    ReplyDelete
  15. really fantastic, specially Maria
    good blog!

    (you´re invited to my blog, of course)..eh?
    saludos!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous11:44 PM

    Very cool dude.

    Gotta join in the chorus of "love the pointy helmets of scotland"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice stuff! I like the Suess-ey one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We have a blog too, come check it out dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. yay more posts! Those scots are top notch. hope all is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hah, I want the book of pointy Scottish helmets. Terrific work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ye yes good
    hoooom
    very good
    tank you
    very unique
    you are good illustrator
    oooooooooomm
    merci
    merci tank you































    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  22. My goodness !! So wonderfull. How does such beautifull work come out of such an evil person?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous2:56 AM

    haha thats fresh!
    like the maria coversthe kid is amzing!
    and the snake book iis heheh, verry funny
    cheers,
    lenny

    ReplyDelete
  24. very cool Monsieur!
    It all looks so cool...
    :)mm

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous12:00 AM

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous8:04 PM

    Good work! I'm trying to become a great cartoonist. Maybe you could help me?

    ReplyDelete